We proudly source our mamaki from three farms on Maui, Oahu and Hawaii Island. Pure Mamaki is delicious either hot or cold. It has a flavor reminiscent of green tea, with an earthy nuttiness. Our special quarter-inch cut encourages nutrient and flavor extraction.
Mamaki has been used by Native Hawaiians as a traditional medicinal herb for centuries. Drinking Pure Mamaki is a delicious way to maintain much needed daily vitality. Click here for more information on mamaki.
- Caffeine free
- Contains essential minerals and nutrients
- Delicious hot and cold
- No sugar added
- Taste: nutty and earthy
- Bouquet: vegetal, straw, light mint
- Body: medium light
- Liquor: light golden brown to brown
- Steep: 5 minutes
- Leaf Amount: one heaping teaspoon per cup
- Water Temp: 205° F (96° C)