Passionfruit Iced Tea
We ate vine ripened lilikoi or passionfruit as kids growing up in Manoa Valley. Juicy with a tangy sweetness. It took us 8 months to perfect this iced tea to capture the same unforgettable taste.
- Five (5) one ounce teabags. Makes up to five (5) gallons of iced tea.
- High in antioxidants
- Full tea flavor
- No calories
- Gluten free
- No sugar added
Use this method for maximum body and flavor.
- Heat one quart of water to 195° F / 90° C.
- Steep one bag in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove bag and add 3 quarts cold water.
- Serve over ice.
Convenient way to lower caffeine content.
- Add one bag to 3 quarts water and place in the refrigerator for 5 hours.
- Remove bag and serve over ice.
Ingredients: premium black tea, natural flavoring