We proudly source mamaki from three farms on Maui, Oahu and Hawaii Island. Mamaki is delicious either hot or cold. It's flavor is reminiscent of green tea, with an earthy nuttiness. Our special quarter-inch cut encourages nutrient and flavor extraction.
Mamaki has been used by Native Hawaiians as a traditional medicinal herb for centuries. Drinking Pure Mamaki is a delicious way to maintain much needed daily vitality. Click here for more information on mamaki.
- Caffeine free
- Contains essential minerals and nutrients
- Delicious hot and cold
- No sugar added
- Taste: nutty and earthy
- Bouquet: vegetal, straw, light mint
- Body: medium light
- Liquor: light golden brown to brown
- Steep: 5 minutes
- Leaf Amount: one heaping teaspoon per cup
- Water Temp: 205° F (96° C)