Tea and Aromatherapy for Stress Relief, Better Breathing and Relaxation
Imagine… itʻs a cozy Sunday evening, as raindrops pitter-patter on your rooftop. Your sabbath, your break after a long week. All errands and chores are done. You treat yourself to a nice cup of Maui Earl Grey tea and turn on your diffuser that fills the air with soothing lavender mist. Welcome to heavenly bliss. Welcome to TEAromatherapy.
We don’t always have time to go to the spa or get a massage as our schedules become increasingly hectic with work, kids and chores. TEAromatherapy is a great way to squeeze in some "me time" to refresh and rejuvenate.
Smell can create powerful, mental, emotional, and physiological responses. In a piece done by Sugimoto Tea, they explain how Tea and aromatherapy relaxes the mind and body and provides a stress-free and good-smelling atmosphere.
We paired some of our teas with some fan favorite essential oils. Try them out to fill your home with the most beneficial aromas!
Lavender Essential Oils + Maui Earl Grey Tea
- Lavender is most famous for its light and floral aroma and calming and relaxing qualities.
- Our Maui Earl Grey Tea is a blend of organic black tea and lavender, inspired by the lavender grown on the slopes of Haleakala on the island of Maui.
- Hinted with bergamot orange, this tea is perfect for preparing a relaxing environment for a good nightʻs rest.
Peppermint Essential Oils + Mint Mamaki Tea
- The cooling qualities of mint makes it such a versatile plant. Peppermint is most commonly used for relieving nausea, migraines, and muscle spasms, as well as providing a boost of energy.
- Mamaki is a native Hawaiian plant that is endemic to Hawaii, and it is paired with peppermint and spearmint in our caffeine-free Mint Mamaki tea.
- The sweet and refreshing aroma is uplifting and invigorating, making it the ideal tea for a midday pick me up.
Lemon Essential Oils + Lemon Chamomile Tea
- Lemon purifies the air and supports healthy breathing. Lemon is also very uplifting and energizing!
- Lemon Chamomile has a lovely citrus aroma that your body will not say no to. Among so many physical health benefits, the cinnamon in this tea is great for managing blood sugar.
Obviously drinking tea has a multitude of health benefits. But we often forget aroma too can and will work wonders. Another way to select a tea is by how you want it to make you feel. From the invigoration of Mint Mamaki to the mid-afternoon calm and clarity of Maui Earl Grey experience TEAromatherapy for yourself...everyday.
Also in Time for Tea
As the virus spreads, so does anxiety and fear which is why we need your help to SHARE ALOHA and make a difference. We're giving you one of our Best Sellers to pay it forward to a loved one or a complete stranger during these tough times. Re-gifting is absolutely encouraged! Love unexpectedly can make the biggest difference in someone's life. Send a care package to a friend, co-worker or loved one since we're all hunkered down in our homes.