Organic Matcha | Organic Green Tea Powder
Looking for an exceptional matcha experience? This top quality, ceremonial grade matcha is imported directly from a 14th generation matcha maker in Kyoto, Japan (Uji). Kyoto is where the best matcha comes from and for 375 years, this teamaker has been leaders in the matcha industry. The fact that this matcha is USDA organic certified is icing on the cake.
- Top grade quality (aka ceremonial grade)
- USDA organic certified
- Traditional stone milled
- High in antioxidants, phytonutrients and L-theanine
- Clean energy boost without jitters
- No sugar or calories
- Taste: Grassy, pistachio, sweet
- Bouquet: fresh cut grass
- Body: light to medium
- Liquor: emerald green
- Sift matcha to remove clumps, if needed.
- Add 2 grams of matcha to 2 oz of hot water and whisk to mix and remove clumps.
- Add 4 oz of hot water and whisk back and forth rather than in circles.
- Water Temp: 175° F (80° C)
Store in the refrigerator after opening.
Ingredients: organic green tea powder
Contents: Net wt. 30g | 1.10oz
Please select all options.