Lilikoi Cacao tastes like a passion fruit tea truffle. Luxurious notes of chocolate and lilikoi (passionfruit in Hawaiian) with a delicate sweet finish. It's part of our limited edition line featuring single-origin cacao shells and organic black tea.
Hawaii is the only U.S. state growing cacao, the tropical fruit used to make chocolate. During the chocolate-making process, the beans are roasted and only the inner nibs are used. We take the outer shells, rich with chocolate aroma, and turn them into a delicious tea with all the flavor of everyone's favorite dessert — without the sugar, fat or guilt!
- Satisfying chocolate flavor
- No sugar added
- Great for chocolate tea lattes
- Taste: chocolate and passionfruit
- Bouquet: fruit and chocolate
- Body: medium
- Liquor: golden brown
- Steep: 4 minutes
- Leaf Amount: one round teaspoon per cup
- Water Temp: 195° F (90° C)
Ingredients: organic black tea, cacao shells, safflower, marigold petals, natural flavor