Cacao Colada features chocolate, coconut and pineapple with an uplifting vibe and a nutty creamy finish. It's part of the limited edition cacao tea line utilizing single origin cacao shells and organic black tea.
Hawaii is the only U.S. state growing cacao, the tropical fruit used to make chocolate. During the chocolate-making process, the beans are roasted and only the inner nibs are used. We take the outer shells, rich with chocolate aroma, and turn them into a delicious tea with all the flavor of everyone's favorite dessert, but without the sugar, fat or guilt!
- High in antioxidants
- Contains L-theanine and theobromine
- Great as iced tea w/ a splash of milk
- No sugar added
- Taste: coconut, chocolate, pineapple
- Bouquet: chocolate, coconut, pineapple
- Body: medium
- Liquor: golden brown
- Steep: 4 minutes
- Leaf Amount: one round teaspoon per cup
- Water Temp: 195° F (90° C)
Ingredients: organic black tea, cacao shells, marigold petals, natural flavor
Please select all options.