- This is a great breakfast tea or afternoon pick-me-up. Sturdy body holds up well to milk and sugar.
- Bold taste and lots of flavor
- Holds up to milk and sugar
- Taste: earthy
- Bouquet: oak, malt
- Body: full
- Liquor: amber to dark brown
- Caffeine: moderate
- Antioxidants: high
- Steep: 3 minutes
- Leaf Amount: 3 g per cup
- Water Temp: 195-205 degrees F (90-95 C)
Other Tea Products
Darjeeling First Flush
This Darjeeling is made from plants growing between 3000-6000 feet above sea level. The cup is balanced with a bright yet smooth finish. The tea is lightly oxidized with abundant notes of...
Cupping Notes: Taste: slightly sweet Bouquet: fruity Body: medium Liquor: dark brown Caffeine: none Antioxidants: moderate Brewing Technique: Steep: 3 minutes Leaf Amount: one round teaspoon per cup Water Temp:...
Cupping Notes: Taste: smoky Bouquet: smoke and burlap Body: full Liquor: brown Caffeine: moderate Antioxidants: high Brewing Technique: Steep: 3 minutes Leaf Amount: one round teaspoon per cup Water Temp:...