Darjeeling First Flush
This Darjeeling is made from plants growing between 3000-6000 feet above sea level. The cup is balanced with a bright yet smooth finish. The tea is lightly oxidized with abundant notes of mint and fresh pine that complement the recognizable muscatel flavor.
- We have bought other Darjeelings over the years but keep coming back to this farm and this grade. We love it and hope you do too.
- Fresh, clean and vibrant cup
- Ample green notes
- Moderate caffeine
- High in antioxidants
- Taste: crisp with sweet astringency
- Bouquet: muscatel and pine
- Body: medium
- Liquor: golden yellow
- Steep: 3 minutes first infusion, 30 seconds subsequent infusions
- Leaf Amount: 3 grams per cup
- Water Temp: 195 degrees F (95 C)
Other Tea Products
Veranda Sunrise is a bold, exclusive blend of estate grown black tea. Awaken your body and senses with this aromatic and invigorating breakfast tea. Cupping Notes: Taste: Robust, rustic with malty...
Cupping Notes: Taste: slightly sweet Bouquet: fruity Body: medium Liquor: dark brown Caffeine: none Antioxidants: moderate Brewing Technique: Steep: 3 minutes Leaf Amount: one round teaspoon per cup Water Temp:...
Strawberry Hula Decaf
Perfected by nature, exotic guava with a familiar hint of strawberry is reminiscent of wild strawberry guava that grow along many hiking trails in the Islands. Cupping Notes: Taste: slightly...