Local Pickup Service
Monday – Wednesday • 9:00 am – 12:30 pm (excluding holidays)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How are you maintaining a clean and safe local pickup experience?
The health and safety of the Tea Chest Hawaii team and customers is our top priority. We are taking the following steps to ensure the pickup process is safe for everyone:
- Social distancing protocols.
- Requiring team members to wear a facemask at all times.
- Requiring team members to sanitize their hands regularly — before packing orders and before & after interacting with each customer.
- Requiring team members to wear gloves when bringing orders to customers.
- Requiring team members to wear a hair covering and gloves in certain areas of our warehouse to prevent contamination of teas.
- Clean and sanitize work areas before and after each shift.
Do I need to get out of my car and physically enter your office?
No. We’ve set things up so you can remain in your vehicle the entire time. When you arrive at our warehouse, here’s what we want you to do:
- Call us at 808-591-9400.
- Tell us your name and order number.
- Tell us the make, model and color of your vehicle.
- Place your photo ID (driver's license, state ID, or military ID) on your dashboard so our team member can verify your identity through your windshield. If you have your pickup confirmation, please show that, too. You can keep your windows up during this procedure. If you need to speak with our associate, roll down your window and he/she will maintain the required safe distance (at least 6 feet) to speak with you.
- Roll down one of your windows and our team member will place your package on a seat or hand it directly to you.
- Once your order is in your possession, off you go to your next destination. Enjoy your tea!
When will my order be ready?
We do our best to get orders ready as quickly as possible, within 24 hours. Most times, it may be ready in a few hours. In other instances, there may be a slight delay due to the fact that certain items are a special order and require our tea masters to blend these unique flavors, then carefully packed by our production team. For orders placed after Tea Chest Hawaii office hours and over the weekend or during holidays, we will get to them the next working day. As soon as your order is ready, we will send you an email notification. In the event of an extremely high volume of orders, it may take a few extra days to process.
I selected one of the express checkout options, why is the ‘Pick Up’ tab not visible?
Unfortunately, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Amazon Pay, and Paypal are express checkout methods unsupported for local pickup by our website software. Orders paid for through Google Pay or Paypal will be shipped via the U.S. Postal Service or UPS. We suggest selecting Shop Pay for local pickups.
Do I need to schedule an appointment?
No. As soon as you receive your pickup confirmation, just come on down to our warehouse at your convenience.
What are your pickup times?
9:00 am to 12:30 pm — Monday through Wednesday, excluding holidays.
Where are you located?
Our address is 80 Sand Island Access Road, Suite 203. We’re on the rooftop of the McKesson Building at the traffic light on the corner of Sand Island Access Road and Pahounui Drive. Go up the ramp and head to the back left corner of the complex. Look for the Tea Chest sign. If you need help, call us at 591-9400.
Can I purchase additional items when I pick up my order?
Unfortunately, no. In accordance with coronavirus protocols, our office is closed to walk-in sales and customers. We can only accept online orders.
Can I have someone else pick up my order?
Sure. Just contact us ahead of time by phone or email and give us the name of the person and their relationship to you. When they arrive, they will need to show their photo ID and a copy of your pickup confirmation.
Is there any other location where I can pick up my order?
Our Honolulu warehouse is the only location where you can pick up your online order.
* All sales final. No exchanges.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please feel free to call us at 808-591-9400 or email email@example.com. Mahalo!