Three teas from three islands. Ekolu ("three" in Hawaiian) is a trio of handcrafted, premium teas once only available in some of the finest restaurants in the world at upmarket prices: Aʻa Black by Big Island Tea, Haleakala by Maui Tea Farm and our own Tea Chest Hawaii Pure Mamaki.
Travel to the slopes of Maui's Haleakala, into the lush Oahu rain forests and through Hawaii Island old-growth native forests. Taste the nuances of rich volcanic soil. Breathe in the distinctive aroma of ohia blossoms. Sip the creamy nuttiness of macadamia and the sweetness of dried banana.
These three rare teas are now yours to enjoy in the comfort of your home or give as the ultimate luxe gift for the tea connoisseur in your life.
- Aʻa Black Tea by Big Island Company
- Haleakala by Maui Tea Farm
- Pure Mamaki by Tea Chest Hawaii
- Tea: 1 pack per pot
- Water: 10-12 oz at 195° F (95° C)
- Steep first infusion for 4-5 minutes. Pour out all the water.
- Steep subsequent infusions for 30-60 seconds. Pour out all the water.
- Aʻa – 5 gram pack x 2
- Haleakala – 6 gram pack x 2
- Pure Mamaki – 5 gram pack x 2