Premium Yin Zhen Silver Needles
Less than 1% of all the tea produced in the world is white tea. This Yin Zhen Silver Needles is some of the finest quality available. Each leaf is harvested as a young tea shoot before it opens and drops its silver down coating.
This type of tea is the least processed, so it has the highest levels of antioxidants per serving, with the least caffeine. Silver Needles tea is smooth and easy to drink. The flavor is very delicate, so we recommend enjoying the tea by itself.
- Higher antioxidants than green tea
- Ultra low caffeine
- Taste: nutty with hints of fruit
- Body: light
- Liquor: pale yellow
- Steep: 3 minutes; subsequent infusions 15-30 seconds
- Leaf Amount: 3-5 grams per cup (Tip: be generous here to ensure a flavorful cup)
- Water Temp: 170° F (76° C), multiple infusions
Please select all options.