This green tea seamlessly blends Japanese sencha, kukicha and cherry blossoms together in a delicious and delightful treat. This tea is flavorful yet light and enjoyable both hot and cold. Sakura Sencha is made only once a year to commemorate the coming of Spring. The cherry blossoms, sakura in Japanese, are preserved in sugar which adds a very delicate sweetness to the cup.
- High in antioxidants
- Moderate to low caffeine
- Taste: fresh green tea, cherry, plum
- Bouquet: floral, grassy, cherry
- Body: light
- Liquor: light green
- Steep: 1 minutes first steep; subsequent infusions for 30 seconds.
- Leaf Amount: 3 grams per 6-8 oz water
- Water Temp: 180° F (82° C) for 1 minute for the first infusion, 15 sec thereafter
Ingredients: green tea, dried cherry blossoms