Japanese Sencha Green Tea
- High in antioxidants
- Moderate caffeine
- Palate cleansing astringency
- Taste: bittersweet with mild astringency
- Bouquet: grassy
- Body: medium
- Liquor: yellow green
- Steep: 3 minutes; subsequent infusions 15-30 seconds
- Leaf Amount: 3 grams per cup
- Water Temp: First infusion at 165 degrees F (74 C). Subsequent infusions at 185 F (85 C)
Other Tea Products
Jasmine Mamaki Green Tea
Jasmine Mamaki packs a double antioxidant punch from green tea and mamaki. Mamaki is a caffeine-free Hawaiian healing herb that grows in the rainforest. Hawaiian have been drinking it for...
Yin Zhen Silver Needles
Less than 1% of all the tea produced in the world is white tea. Yin Zhen Silver Needles is some of the finest quality available. Each leaf is harvested as...
Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls
This exotic treasure was commissioned by the Imperial Court during the Sung dynasty and reserved for special occasions and honored guests. Delicate, hand-picked green tea shoots are meticulously rolled into...