Darjeeling First Flush
This Darjeeling is made from plants growing between 3000-6000 feet above sea level. The cup is balanced with a bright yet smooth finish. The tea is lightly oxidized with abundant notes of mint and fresh pine that complement the recognizable muscatel flavor.
- We have bought other Darjeelings over the years but keep coming back to this farm and this grade. We love it and hope you do too.
- Fresh, clean and vibrant cup
- Ample green notes
- Moderate caffeine
- High in antioxidants
- Taste: crisp with sweet astringency
- Bouquet: muscatel and pine
- Body: medium
- Liquor: golden yellow
- Steep: 3 minutes first infusion, 30 seconds subsequent infusions
- Leaf Amount: 3 grams per cup
- Water Temp: 195 degrees F (95 C)