Jasmine Dragon Phoenix Pearls
- Great loose tea to travel with or take to the office because no strainer or infuser is required. Simply drops some Pearls in hot water and let the deliciousness begin.
- Low in caffeine
- High in antioxidants
- Soothing, light and airy
- Pairs well with foods and dessert
- Taste: slightly sweet
- Bouquet: floral
- Body: light
- Liquor: light golden brown
- Steep: 4-5 minutes until pearls unfurl; add more hot water for subsequent infusions
- Leaf Amount: 3-5 pearls per cup
- Water Temp: 195 degrees F (85 C)
Other Tea Products
Japanese Sencha Green Tea
This is the tea that started the scientific research on the health benefits of tea. Japanese scientist were puzzled as to why the per capita rates of stomach and esophagus...
Darjeeling First Flush
This Darjeeling is made from plants growing between 3000-6000 feet above sea level. The cup is balanced with a bright yet smooth finish. The tea is lightly oxidized with abundant notes of...
Yin Zhen Silver Needles
Less than 1% of all the tea produced in the world is white tea. Yin Zhen Silver Needles is some of the finest quality available. Each leaf is harvested as...