Darjeeling First Flush
This Darjeeling is made from plants growing between 3000-6000 feet above sea level. The cup is balanced with a bright yet smooth finish. The tea is lightly oxidized with abundant notes of mint and fresh pine that complement the recognizable muscatel flavor.
- We have bought other Darjeelings over the years but keep coming back to this farm and this grade. We love it and hope you do too.
- Fresh, clean and vibrant cup
- Ample green notes
- Moderate caffeine
- High in antioxidants
- Taste: crisp with sweet astringency
- Bouquet: muscatel and pine
- Body: medium
- Liquor: golden yellow
- Steep: 3 minutes first infusion, 30 seconds subsequent infusions
- Leaf Amount: 3 grams per cup
- Water Temp: 195 degrees F (95 C)
Other Tea Products
Japanese Sencha Green Tea
This is the tea that started the scientific research on the health benefits of tea. Japanese scientist were puzzled as to why the per capita rates of stomach and esophagus...
Yin Zhen Silver Needles
Less than 1% of all the tea produced in the world is white tea. Yin Zhen Silver Needles is some of the finest quality available. Each leaf is harvested as...
Cupping Notes: Taste: slightly sweet Bouquet: fruity Body: medium Liquor: dark brown Caffeine: none Antioxidants: moderate Brewing Technique: Steep: 3 minutes Leaf Amount: one round teaspoon per cup Water Temp:...