Darjeeling First Flush
This Darjeeling is made from plants growing at 5000 feet above sea level. The cup is balanced with a bright yet smooth finish. The tea has abundant notes of mint and fresh pine that complement the recognizable muscatel flavor.
- Great value here as this tea is good for 4-5 infusions. We cupped over 30 teas and this was hands down the best. We love it and hope you do too.
- Fresh, clean and vibrant cup
- Ample green notes
- Moderate caffeine
- High in antioxidants
- Taste: crisp with sweet astringency
- Bouquet: muscatel and pine
- Body: medium
- Liquor: golden yellow
- Steep: 3 minutes first infusion, 30 seconds subsequent infusions
- Leaf Amount: 3 grams per cup
- Water Temp: 195 degrees F (95 C)